1. Mandatory changing of password when the user logs in for the first time.
2. Automatic disablement of the user shall take place on entering erroneous password
on three consecutive occasions.
3. Automatic expiry of password shall take place on expiry of 180 calendar days.
User will be prompted to change password on login after 180 calendar days.
4. Password should be alphanumeric (without special character), instead of just
being alphabets or just numerical.
5. The changed password shall not be the same as the last eight passwords.
6. Login id and password can not be the same.
7. Password should be of minimum 6 characters and not more than 12 characters.
8. Password is encrypted at broker`s end so that employees cannot view the same
at any point of time.
9.In case a user forgets internet password, he/she may click on Forgot Password
link on the Login page. After identification, a new password will be sent to user`s
registered postal address.
1. I am getting an error message saying that invalid credentials have been entered.
What does it mean?
You are entering an incorrect user id/password therefore you are getting this error
message. If the incorrect password is entered more than three times your account
will get locked due to security reasons. Please re-try and enter your user id/password
carefully as they are case sensitive.
2. I am getting an error message saying my password has been locked.
You have entered incorrect password thrice therefore the password is locked. You
may unlock the password by contacting administrator and try again or click on forgot
3. I have forgotten my password and want to regenerate a new password.
You can get a new password instantly on your email Id registered with us. To generate
a new password please follow the below instructions:
a. Click on the Forgot Password link on the login page
b. Enter the User Id and the PAN
c. Click on Submit
The new password will be generated and sent to your registered mail id.
4. I am unable to access this site using certain browsers.
For such issues please click on the Browser Compatibility link on the login page